Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

I got relies

I got relies ……I am happy Now, Got the Precious gift from God or from my Project manger Ashutosh J

But whether I am really happy? May be …..leaving behind the People with whom I spend what a Unforgettable catchy 1.5 year,,,,Leaving behind the People who all always take Pride in My Growth intentionally or Unintentionally …leaving behind my Desk where I have learn how to sit continuously & get frustrate due to work Pressure and due to others …leaving behind that Place where I got mastery in Copy-Paste ….Place where I learned from MY Mistakes, Place where I learned how to tackle with Problems ….leaving behind the Place where I got my first salary …..Leaving behind the Place where we have celebrated many Pizzaaa Party secretly, Place where I used to have my morning Tea….leaving behind the Place where I have spend almost half of 1.5 year which I spend in office ….. it was Taught….. But then also I am happy…!!!!!!

How small & Pocket Size life Passes!!! With the touch of profit and losses. ,,, At early age, we Played with toys...After Passing time our toys become utensils..In my early days My/our interest was in Tom & jerry or in Saktimaan...soon with time we started liking Computer, Blackberry, G-talk, orkut & Now Face book and Twitter.... Changes from Cycle to Bike, Changes from Pocket money to Salary, changes from Local to Branded Jeans/shoes, changes from Non Ac Buses to Volvos. Changes occur from birth to death because "Changing is the only constant thing in the world" and that only I tried to do here. After working more than 1.5 year in same Project I need some changes and I got .

Sometimes in Life you have to take such decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment