Popular Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

8th sept2010"Now m working ""

Sitting in the office room waiting to finish my job I was bit wondered,not because what the work I m doing ,because till now I have only seen in movies tht some one sitting in office dreaming about future , or you can say that conscious about his own life ….but!!!!!Here its not like tht .i m experiencing here my all life track ,which Is created by almighty .!!!!!!!!!!!till the first day I used to say to my friends that …hav anyone seen love aaj kal”they replied by ”Yes ”with a question that why I m asking this !!!!!! sure a stupid question. its all because I still remember that seen in this movie in which saif Ali khan was so much eager about a jod.but what happened after 3 4 months working in some MNC he fade off. I think our life is also the same one .let me tell you our daily life…!!! Right from morning I used to woke up at around 9:30 ,after that aur daily work and than running for the office like other Dogs. after reching office the same dam work load .again lunch to snacks ..again coffie again diner……!!!!!

Now all off my colleagues went. I m a single person sitting in this ATLANTA room sitting and writing my all work sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment