HAPPY B’day !!!!!!may be today is the most happiest day for other but how much horrible it was for me I can’t explain it in words here…most boring day in my whole life. Even this is my first B’day when I didn’t talked with my mom and dad. So you think that how I passed my day today. Yesterday night I couldn’t even sleep. so this year no celebrtion......!!!!!!!!!!!
Popular Posts
-
Raah dekhi thi is din ki kab se, Aage ke sapne saja rakhe thay naa jane kab se, Bade utawle thay yahaan se jaane ko, Zindagi ka agla padaa...
-
Agar ye sapna nahi to kaya hai, khudi me khud ko dekhta hu... lekin phir bhi kabhi khud me khud ko nahi dekha pata ... Agar ye ma...
-
I heartily greet 120 Crore Indians on the 64th anniversary of our independence…..Before this I would like to thank from bottom of my he...
-
Let’s start the journey of my life in Logica. As per name itself Logica means logica but condition here is totally different, till the dat...
-
July 17, 2010 Today I was in Patna .what a horrible Experience ….Right from the beginning my Train was at 6:30 from Ara (a small tow...
-
I Start My Day By Sitting On A Chair, Giving My Monitor A Hard, Cold Stare, By Evening Im Done With Another Coding, other report & an...
-
Yeh Samay Nahi Rukta Bas, Badta Jata Hain …... Zindaagi Kaa Yeh Pahiya Uhee Chalta Jata Hain. Samay Samay Kii Baat Hain…. Kaha jat...
-
I got relies ……I am happy Now, Got the Precious gift from God or from my Project manger Ashutosh J But whether I am really happy? May be...
-
Sitting in the office room waiting to finish my job I was bit wondered,not because what the work I m doing ,because till now I hav...
-
I still remember the 2 nd sept.2006 my reservation was in 2296 sangmitra exp.,which was only a direct train from patan to chennain cent...
No comments:
Post a Comment